Now with the Christmas 2007 shopping season firmly upon us, we feel it is a great time to write about Christmas gift ideas for the Jeep enthusiast in your life. The following are some great gift ideas.
1) Help them wrap up their Jeep CJ, Wrangler, or Cherokee with an aftermarket Jeep Bumper. There are many available styles to give a Jeep a more rugged off-road appearance as well as to provide additional safety and security. Some of today's more popular choices are:
- Heavy Duty Rugged Ridge Tubular and Rock Crawler Jeep Bumpers - These Rugged Ridge Jeep Wrangler bumpers are designed for the off-road! They give your Jeep Wrangler TJ an aggressive look, and are built to take the pounding out on the trails. They allow for more ground clearance and better departure angles when your pushing your Jeep.
- Warn Rock Crawler Bumpers for Jeeps - These WARN bumpers incorporate years of off-road experience into a durable and long lasting Jeep Rock Crawler Bumper. These Jeep bumpers are stylish, functional and built to last. You simply cannot go wrong buying a Warn product.
- ARB Bull Bars for Jeeps - These ARB Bull Bars deliver the absolutely highest quality aftermarket bumper available. Each bar is made from premium cold rolled sheet steel and 250 grade heavy wall tubing to give you a bumper that will endure harsh conditions like those found in the Outback. Available for Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee and Liberty models.
2) Help them protect their sides and doors with protective Jeep rock sliders - Rock sliders offer side protection to protect body damage, undercarriage protection and offer a conveninet foot step for entry ino the Jeep. There are a number of variations available:
- Jeep Rock Barz by Warrior - Warrior has defined Jeep body armor and these Rock Barz are no exception! They'll protect a Jeep from wheel well to wheel well without drastically reducing clearance or drilling holes. These Warrior Rock Bars include a diamond plate non-skid step plate and polyurethane end caps, and are black powder coated for a durable, long-lasting performance.
- Rough Country Wrangler Rock Sliders - built by the company that has defined off-roading, these Rock Sliders are sleek and tough. They are built from heavy-duty 1.5" powder coated steel tube and ¼" laser cut mounting plates. These Rock Sliders protect the Jeep's body from the rocks, but they are so tough that they can be used as rotating points on obstacles or as a jacking point. Now that's performance!
3) Seat covers make a great gift for the Jeep enthusiast. They are pounding on their Jeeps and the seats take a huge amount of punishment. Protecting them with these protective and good looking seat covers is a great way to go. Check out the following options:
- Bestop Jeep Seat Covers - These Bestop seat covers offer an extremely tight fit! They fit snuggly in place and have a durable knot backing to fight against slippage. They are made from automotive grade vinyl, color matched to OE colors, and are custom patterned for a nice snug fit. Dress up those ragged seats today by ordering a set of Bestop's seat covers.
- Rugged Ridge Neoprene Wrangler Seat Covers - Add a great look to a Wrangler's seats while offering outstanding protection. These custom fit Neoprene Seat Covers are made of durable neoprene (the same stuff wet suits are made of) on the front and back, for one of the best looking seat covers around. Neoprene offers awesome protection for seats from dirt, water, or anything!
4) Replace those worn out and ragged looking soft tops with these new aftermarket Jeep Soft Tops. You'll find soft tops from the highest quality manufacturer, Bestop, and a lower priced option made by Pavement Ends.
There you have it! 4 great Christmas gift giving ideas for you for that Jeep "nut" in your life. We hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!