Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New, Wild and Unheard of Promo Coming Soon

The Jeep and 4x4 parts place I work for, Xtreme Terrain Concepts, is planning an extremely wild promotion. When they first told me what they were planning on doing I was just stunned. I've never heard of anything like i t before and I'm wondering how it's going to do! Watch www.xtremeterrain.com to keep an eye out for it.

It will either be huge or it will be the biggest boondoggle in the on-line auto parts industry. At this point I'd sday its 50 / 50. I'd like to say more but they swore me to secrecy. They want to make a big splash with tis thing. I believe that they'll make a big splash guaranteed. The only question will it be by going great or being a huge dud? Stay tuned for more on this in the next couple of days. As soon as they announce it, I'll have some insider stuff to share. It will definitely make you laugh.

No comments: